Metal-Fab, Inc. Job Openings
Position: Customer Service Representative/Application Engineer Associate
Company: Metal-Fab, Inc.
Education: High School Diploma
Summary: This position is responsible for customer relations and providing technical assistance for the sale of the organizations’ commercial products.
- Accurate and prompt order entry
- Assists with the design of chimney and systems as needed for quotation and/or submittal
- Keep plans/drawings current
- Resolves customer complaints or issues in a timely manner
- Maintains excellent customer relations
- Minimum of a High School Diploma
- One to two years customer service experience preferred
- Proficient computer skills, including Excel and Word
- Ability to use or learn to use Computer Aided Design system to generate layouts
- Ability to learn applicable product codes and standards
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- Proficient filing, typing and 10-key skills
- Attention to detail
Metal-Fab, Inc. is seeking a Maintenance Technician.
- Routine and extensive preventative maintenance on fabrication and shop equipment
- Detect equipment malfunction and make needed repairs
- Performs electrical installation and repair work
- Rough carpentry work
- Repairs of plumbing leaks or breaks, clogged lines and drains
- Grounds maintenance and grounds equipment repairs
- Provides emergency/unscheduled repairs of production equipment
This position is based in Wichita, Kansas
- High School diploma or General Education Degree
- Technically competent, with at least one to two years of responsible experience with basic mechanical, pneumatics, plumbing, electrical and hydraulic systems or an acceptable equivalent combination of education and technical experience.
- Ability to use hand tools, power tools, and electrical test equipment
- Willing to help with other maintenance tasks as needed
- Must be able to read and interpret wiring diagrams, repair manuals, parts catalogs, work orders
- Ability to work in a manufacturing atmosphere safely and following safety practices and regulations
- Must be dependable
- Flexibility to work overtime on short notice
- Good communication skills
- Well organized with the ability to multi-task
- Ability to drive and maintain valid driver’s license
Please send your resume in confidence to the attention of:
P.O. Box 1138
Wichita, Kansas 67201
No Phone Calls
Fax (316) 943-2717
E-mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit the company web site at www.metal-fabinc.com to learn more about the company and apply online.
The WorkKeys assessment is part of the hiring process for Manufacturing Fabrication positions at Metal-Fab, applicants are encouraged to complete the assessment in advance. Please contact the Workforce Center at (316) 771-6800 or www.workforce-ks.com for more information.
Prescription Drug Plan
Medical Spending Account
Dependent Care Spending Account
Term Life Insurance
Long-Term Disability Insurance
Defined Contribution 401(k) Retirement Plan
Holidays (Nine days are observed each year)
Family Medical Leave
Employee Assistance Program
Metal-Fab provides equal employment opportunities to all persons without regard to race,
religion, color, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic
protected by law. In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all
individuals, employment decisions at Metal-Fab will be based on merit, qualifications and
While on Metal-Fab's premises or when conducting business-related activities, no
employee may use, possess, distribute, sell, or be under the influence of alcohol or illegal drugs. Applicants that receive a job offer must satisfactorily pass a pre-employment drug test and background check.
The benefits listed above do not represent complete Metal-Fab policies, procedures or benefit plans, and they are subject to change without notice.