Metal-Fab, Inc. Job Openings
The Micro Air division of Metal-Fab, Inc. is seeking a degreed engineer for a Design Engineer position.
- Assists in developing specifications for product modifications and follow through.
- Act as a technical liaison with representatives, distributors, customers and prospects.
- Develop and implement tests of design requirements.
- Coordinate initial agency listings, testing and maintain current listings.
- Coordinate construction, installation and ongoing tracking of products submitted for field testing.
- Check and approve drawings for product fabrication.
- Review and create technical publications.
- Develop and present prototype concepts for review and approval.
This position is based in Wichita, Kansas
- Bachelors of Science degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering. BSME preferred.
- Experience – 2-5 years
- Ability to use hand tools and power tools.
- Well organized with the ability to multi-task.
- Capable of developing detailed work plans to accomplish tasks within established schedules and budgets.
- Proficient personal computer skills, AutoCAD experience a plus.
- Programming of PLC (programmable logic controller), HMI (human machine interface) or VFD (variable frequency drive) a plus.
- Electrical experience a plus.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Please send your resume in confidence to the attention of:
P.O. Box 1138
Wichita, Kansas 67201
No Phone Calls
Fax (316) 943-2717
E-mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit the company web site at www.metal-fabinc.com to learn more about the company and apply online.
The WorkKeys assessment is part of the hiring process for Manufacturing Fabrication positions at Metal-Fab, applicants are encouraged to complete the assessment in advance. Please contact the Workforce Center at (316) 771-6800 or www.workforce-ks.com for more information.
Prescription Drug Plan
Medical Spending Account
Dependent Care Spending Account
Term Life Insurance
Long-Term Disability Insurance
Defined Contribution 401(k) Retirement Plan
Holidays (Nine days are observed each year)
Family Medical Leave
Employee Assistance Program
Metal-Fab provides equal employment opportunities to all persons without regard to race,
religion, color, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic
protected by law. In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all
individuals, employment decisions at Metal-Fab will be based on merit, qualifications and
While on Metal-Fab's premises or when conducting business-related activities, no
employee may use, possess, distribute, sell, or be under the influence of alcohol or illegal drugs. Applicants that receive a job offer must satisfactorily pass a pre-employment drug test and background check.
The benefits listed above do not represent complete Metal-Fab policies, procedures or benefit plans, and they are subject to change without notice.